My brother Jake has been living with us for the past 6 months while going to school. He just got his mission call yesterday. None of our family was here to see him open it so I thought I would post a little video for them. He is very excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
How exciting...I almost teared up watching that video. Congrats to Jake..I am sure he will be a wonderful missionary.
WA-HOO!!! Congrats to Jake. He better write to us. John will really miss him when he is gone!
Watching Jake read the part of "Belgium Brussels Netherlands mission" immediately followed by an extatic "Yeah" was fun to see. How genuinely exciting!
That was soo cool to watch!!!! Did you know thats where Brad went on his mission :)
Congrats Jake! How exciting!
Trish, your grandparents came to Curtis' homecoming today and told me you had a blog. Of course, I checked it out right when I got home and I am SO excited!!! Now I can keep up on you and your cute kids. Love ya!
I tagged you Trisha! See my blog to find out what to do if you want.
Oh, and I guess Congrats to Jakey!
That was awesome! Thanks for posting it Trisha, it was fun to be able to see Jake open it even though we couldn't be there. I am excited for him, but I am glad it's him learning French and not me!
Post a Comment