Hope Everyone had a happy Easter. Here's my kids in their new easter duds. I thought they were pretty cute, but I am their mother. We had a nice day at church and had a good dinner with friends.
Ali got spoiled by the easter bunny this year! Hope she enjoyed it because she isn't an only child anymore.
I took this picture because this is how Ali babysits Grant. They sit on the floor in my room and watch the tv that is up on the wall. Even Grant has now found the tv and it gives me a minute or two to myself.

4 comments:
What a good big sister to babysit!! That is such a great picture and they are both so cute :)
One of my FAVORITE pictures! It is so cute of them both! Grammy
Trisha!! Karianne found your blog randomly one day, and told me where to find you. Your kids are so cute--they look like little Simonsons. Congrats to Jacob. I can't believe he is old enough to be going on a mission. Here is my blog: ctsundquist.blogspot.com.
Happy Easter (belated anyway)! Your kids are darling. I went to send you Marlee's birth announcement, did not have your address and so my mom said she would mail it. Then 3 weeks ago I saw it sitting on her desk as returned! She sent it to Washington, ah, wasn't that forever ago?? Anyway, if you get a minute email me your address and I can re-send it. bechunter@gmail.com
Post a Comment