Grant in his new duds and haircut
Grant has been our little puppy dog the past few weeks. He puts everything in his mouth and then crawls around with them. If you leave it laying around it is free game. He also was trying to lap up his bath water this morning. What do ya do except smile?
Grant has also become quite the ball player. He will sit and play catch with us. I have decided he is going to be right handed though because he always puts the ball in his right hand to throw it. Sorry Dad, no south paw here.

5 comments:
He is just so cute! And what a great arm he has already! He'll be a ball player for sure. I can't wait to see him soon, and all of the rest of you also!
Cute, cute, cute!! Love to see the kids -- and Mom and Dad once in a while too.
Wish we were there to see you too, but will have to wait, I guess.
Have a fun trip. Love You all.
Addi was happy to watch the movies of Grant. He is getting cuter everyday! you better start planning a trip now to come see us soon we are so lonely.
I love those videos. Grant is really quite good at playing catch and I've seen Corgin do the same thing with crawling with things in his mouth. He's such a cute kid!
Wow, he is growing so fast! I loved him cheering for himself after he threw the ball!
Post a Comment