Yep, your seeing that right. Friday night our gas went below $2. I am so pumped. Ya, so I lost all my money in the stock market, but I don't remember the last time I filled up my car for 25 bucks! Just thought I would rub it in and tell everyone how excited I am.
Went to costco today and it is now $1.83!!!!

6 comments:
Well, you are getting close, but we still have you beat. Monday Nov 3 the price went to 1.99, and then on Wednesday I filled up at Costco for 1.94. Saturday the price was 1.89 at our rural gas station, so it's probably 3-5 cents lower in town (Hayden Idaho). I have really been kind of obsessed about it, and if you check out my blog (careysgang.blogspot.com) you'll see what I mean. (remember, I am a friend of the Stellmon's; that's how I found your blog.
:)
I am right behind you guys, our gas is 1.09 so I hope it drops to meet yours soon that makes me hopeful!
I think Tess meant to say 2.09...but anyway, everyone seems to be trying to bring down your party with their comments. So I'll just say YEAH!!! That is WAY Neat!
Ours was sitting just over $2 a gallon for the past month and dropped last night to $1.99! It kind of makes me want to go and buy another SUV again, but as soon as I do it'll be back up again.
:( Brent and Melanie were excited at paying $3.40 (down from $4.40!) until I called her this morning with our prices that is!
I am SOO jealous! Our gas is still 2.43 a gallon. . .
Well, eat your hearts out -- we GET to pay $2.69 a gal. right now!!! HA!
Don't know when the eastern U.S. will finally catch up with your western leaders.
Thanks for the update, Trisha. We are happy that something good is happening in this grand old country of ours.
Post a Comment