he looks pretty steady on his feet for just barely starting to walk i'm sure by next week he will be walking all over the house
He's doing really well. I love how he keeps his arms up in the air. It's so cute! He'll be running in no time.
Good job, Grant!!!! He is a cutie. Your chasing days are just beginning, Trisha -- enjoy!
AWESOME!! You said he was just taking a few steps, but I think he was doing Great! He looks pretty steady, I can't wait to see him next week! Love ya.
Haha! His arms are awesome. Bring him over so he can teach Kelsi something new.
What exciting days in your house!! Christmas will be quite the adventure this year. He is so cute!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
he looks pretty steady on his feet for just barely starting to walk i'm sure by next week he will be walking all over the house
He's doing really well. I love how he keeps his arms up in the air. It's so cute! He'll be running in no time.
Good job, Grant!!!! He is a cutie. Your chasing days are just beginning, Trisha -- enjoy!
AWESOME!! You said he was just taking a few steps, but I think he was doing Great! He looks pretty steady, I can't wait to see him next week! Love ya.
Haha! His arms are awesome. Bring him over so he can teach Kelsi something new.
What exciting days in your house!! Christmas will be quite the adventure this year. He is so cute!!
Post a Comment