I have been the worst blogger over the past month. I am the new enrichment leader and we have the relief society birthday party coming up this week. We are doing the production of the ten virgins. I am in that, plus I am in charge of the food, so I have been a little stressed. Talk to me next week and I will be good, hopefully. Today Ali got a package in the mail from her grandma. Grandma Kristi had made her a fun new dress and she was so excited. She was very impressed with grandma's sewing skills and said "she should sell these in stores." Here is a picture of her in her new dress.
And we always have to take a picture of Grant too to show how much he is growing. He isn't really growing much because the stinker won't eat, but here's a picture anyway grandma.
I also took a little video of Grant cleaning and playing He is my little helper and is very meticulous about everything!!

6 comments:
Thanks for being my guinea pig Ali! Now maybe I can get the rest of them sewn for the other girls...And THANKS Trisha for finally getting a blog done!! I didn't quite recognize Grant!! It's been so long...ha He is a super scrubber!! And Ali had grown so much too! Hope your R.S. thing goes good, my big thing is tomorrow, so that will be nice when it is done...I know a little of your feeling, even though mine is MUCH easier! love ya all! Kisses to Granty-poo and Al-pal! Oh, sorry...you too Danny-whanny!
I forgot to say how cute Grant and Ali both looked!! Grant looks WAY skinny though...feed him more chocolate!! or Cookies!! j/k He just looked thinner, but growing and maturing and CUTE!
Way cute dress, I wonder were she got the idea..... Just kidding. I hope that your enrichment turns out well. And that is so cute that grant cleans, my daughter never sees me clean so she doesn't know how to pretend. ha ha.
That dress is adorable! If I could sew I would beg for the pattern :) High five to 'grandma kristi'! It's always fun to see new pics of your cute kids. Good luck with the relief society thing (I'm glad its you and not me)wish I was close and could help you out.
Cute! Is it the same pattern as Addi's, but with sleeves. Great job grandma!! :) Grant can come scrub my house anytime.
Hooray, Trisha got a new blog on!! And it's a good one. Ali, you are getting sooooo grown up, and you look adorable in Grandma Kristi's new-made dress. Quite an accomplishment, Kristi -- I actually tho't you'd forgotten how to sew. Grant is absolutely darling and such a good boy too, to help his Mom. Your RS calling is GREAT, Trisha -- you are a natural at that, you'll be really good. GOOD LUCK on you activit1y
Post a Comment