Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ali's dress


So Ali is off of school for the week and my mom is here and we were a little bored.  Ali has resorted to watching lots of movies because the weather hasn't been very nice.  Also, I couldn't find an easter dress for Ali at any of the stores so we decided to make one.  My mother had to help me since I don't know what I am doing.



  

9 comments:

Katie said...

The dress turned out good. The print is super cute too. Sucks that the weather is bad for spring break. It's not very fun when the kids can't go out to play. oh, and I heard that you tried out the 'prototype' last night. Hope that works out for us. Well, don't have too much fun with the kids and your mom.

Katie said...

In the picture of Ali she is posed like a princess, she even has princess hands. That's cute!

Kristi said...

My sweet little princess! She looks cute in her new dress, and Trisha did a great job!! I may have helped, but she was a pretty quick learner...put your orders in now! ha

Jacob said...

Very cute dress good job! Is this one of those things that you said you made the dress and then tomorrow you say April Fools, because it looks so good that it looks like you bought it not like it is homemade.

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Cute dress, cuter Ali, darling kids! What can I say -- WONDERFUL!! I'm glad I have a talented daughter and granddaughter and an adorable model for a great granddaughter.
HAPPY EASTER!! Love you all!
Grandma

Karina & John Calderwood said...

awww, super cute. Great work!

Amanda said...

Hi!! I just came across your blog! How are you? Your kids are SO CUTE!! Kyle and I moved back to Pocatello about a year ago. If you come back to visit your family, I'd love to get together!

Kimberly said...

That dress is so amazing. Ali is such a cute girl. I can't believe how big Grant is getting. Tyler never eats either.

Anonymous said...

Yup, I agree with everyone! Trisha you are truly talented! The dress is beautiful!!

I want to invite you to see my blog. E-mail me your e-mail if you are interested. scuba_dancer1@yahoo.com.

Hope to hear from you! Take care and Happy Easter!