Wednesday, May 13, 2009

update

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in sooo long.  Even I was sick of seeing happy easter.  I don't have much to report and that is why I haven't posted.  Danny had his birthday this weekend and his mother came to visit.  We were coming and going so much that I didn't get any pictures taken.   We had a fun weekend celebrating birthdays and mothers day.  
Grant went to his 18 month check-up today.  He finally hit 20 lbs and is in the 2nd percentile for weight.  I told the doctor I was a little concerned about his weight and he said that he is just like his momma.  We have alway joked that our boys would get my genes and our girls would be tall like their dad.  Lets hope for Grants sake he starts growing!!  




   

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Yay!!! I'm probably going to be the only comment, cause everyone else gave up looking for a new blog weeks ago!! ha Loved the pics...Danny's smile is so cute...he must be talking to his favorite mother in law! Grant is soooo happy outdoors!! He is adorable...missed seeing pictures of you and Ali...next post! Love ya

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Nope, you're not the only comment, Kristi. I've been waiting for a new blog, too. Glad to see pic's of Danny and Grant -- and I too vote for pic's of you and Ali next time.