Ali decided to give soccer a try this year. I think she really enjoys it, but she didn't know anything about it so she has had a lot to learn. Danny and I sat and watched her on Saturday and decided she is the prissiest one out there by far. She is getting the hang of it and really moves, she just moves on her tippy toes making her look very girly. Along with soccer came the really cold weather and I'm not liking that very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love the new blog look, and new pictures. Ali is sure cute in her little soccer outfit...even if she does run and bounce like a girl out there!! She's adorable...
How sweet!! Ali does look cuter than cute. We hope she learns lots and enjoys the game.
Thanks for the cute video.
GO ALI!!!
Thanks for sharing! That was really cute! You can totally be girly and rock the athleticism. GO ALI!
Post a Comment