Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Grant's 2

Grant had his 2nd birthday on Sunday. He was very excited to open presents, but we made the mistake of giving him these 2 shake and go cars first. He was soooo excited for them and loved them so much that he didn't care about any of his other presents. I included a video of him just after he opened them. He was so excited every time they would talk. He really loves the Disney movie Cars lately and loves cars so that is what his birthday was full.


We didn't have cake until after church and a little nap so he is just waking up in this picture.

Grant didn't care about his cake at all. All he wanted were his cars.



This is the only video we got, but it shows how excited he was.

5 comments:

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

oh, how cute!! He really LOVES cars, I can tell. I've never seen him soooooo excited!! We're glad he had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
We love you, sweet Grant.
See all of you soon -- we are excited!

Kristi said...

What a hoot!! Thanks for finally getting the pictures posted! He looked really handsome when he was all dressed up for church! Growing up too fast, I'm afraid, but cute as ever!! Love him!

Jacob said...

That was a way cute video, he is getting so old!!

kate said...

He is adorable! I can't believe he's 2!

Rebecs said...

Happy Birthday Grant! That video was so cute. I can't believe our babies are two!