Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dangers of McD's




I took Grant to McDonalds to play last Monday. He came screaming to me when he got hurt. This is what it resulted in. I thought he hit his head until about an hour later I realized his nose was all swollen and he was all stuffed up with blood. It looked worse and worse as the day went on. Then the next day he was all black and blue between the eyes. I don't know if he broke it or not, but I felt bad for him and had to take a mug shot of it. (Excuse the messy face, he just finished a snack.) The other picture is one of him today. He just wanted me to take his picture and I thought it was cute. The nose is now pretty much back to its normal color!



4 comments:

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Oh, poor little Grant -- that nose looks pretty sore. Sorry you had such a hurtful fall!!
That cute sweater totally detracts from the sore nose -- you look like a totally handsome dude!!

Karina & John Calderwood said...

OUCHIE!

Kristi said...

Ouchie is right!! Poor boy. Loved the pictures, though, how can you not notice those huge winkers that kid has??!! Beautiful eyes, and he is getting so handsome...even if his Grandmas say so!!

Blanchards said...

What's up Evans?! Ali is growing up so fast I can't believe it...I will always have a special place in my heart for her. She was one of my favorite friends in Oregon...tell her I think she looked absolutely gorgeous in her beautiful wedding gown for Halloween.

Grant reminds me of Cole, boy to the core. Over Christmas he dislocated his elbow...if I do not die from stress over looking after him in his childhood I will be shocked. Hey by the way, where the hell is my Christmas card Trisha?!! If you don't send me one you will not be up on my fridge for the year of 2010...you better send it late. Anyway, glad to see you guys are doing good except Grant's face. Love, Rach