Grant is also quite the dancer. I know it was cruel to video him without pants on, but he just didn't want them on while he was dancing. He took them off and even put his flip flops back on to dance. And sadly enough this isn't the most embarrassing one for him just a sneak peak into our fun life with Grant. He keeps us laughing.
Ali had her piano recital on Monday. She did great! She played a very fun jazzy song and then an original song. Her teacher has all the kids write their own songs to perform. Ali enjoyed this and I was very impressed with what all of those kids came up with all on their own! I did remember the camera, but Daniel wouldn't take a video so all we got was one photograph, but isn't she cute. We were also very proud of her because her teacher handed out 3 special awards and Ali received one of the plaques for outstanding practice. Out of all her students she said Ali was one of the select few who truely always practiced and it really showed. Good Job Ali!

6 comments:
Happy to see your new post -- it wasn't there when I started looking at all the new blogs, then there it just popped up!! What a hoot!!! We just loved the videos of Grant -- what enthusiasm & talent too!!!! We laughed and laughed -- what a delight!
Congratulations Ali on your recital -- wish we could have had a video of you playing your songs.
Oh, how we love all of you!!!!!!!
Awesome!! Grant cracks me up!! Ali...I can't wait to hear your songs in a month....since I didn't get to see a video! Good job on your award. Grant deserves the enthusiastic/comedic award!! Just GREAT!
Soooo funny, he is stinking cute!!
The dancing slayed me.... ;)
Hilarious!!! what a sweet boy! Love Grant's bed, you are quite incredible. Bummer you don't live closer I want to hang out and do crafty stuff!
Man, you two are quite crafty these days. Grant is adorable and Ali is so cute with her little pixie hair cut. I am glad to see you guys are doing well...just wanted to say hi.
Post a Comment