Hope everyone had a good weekend. We had fun partying it up all weekend. Grant is very into iron man this year and was so tickled to find an iron man costume in his size. 
Ali didn't really care what she was, she just went down the isle at Walmart and picked something in her size. She did like that her sorceress costume had big, long sleeves.
And Daniel, we don't know about him. I think he reached down to his roots this Halloween and had some fun. Everyone kept saying that his voice he used sounded a little too natural. Creepy!The kids got a TON of candy and had a great time. I guess that is all that matters!

2 comments:
Oh, my gosh -- you guys made a REAL haul on candy!!!! I loved your costumes, Ali & Grant -- but who was that other WEIRD guy with you? Ha!!
LOL!!!!!! That man you married sure is a looker, Trish. :) Awesome.
Post a Comment