I've been so excited to see all the crafts on the internet for Christmas. So I decided I wanted to start working on some of them and I asked a couple friends to join me. So this week we thought we would start off with an easy 2x4 craft. We totally didn't expect it to take more than 2 hours, but we ended up taking almost 5 hours on these little guys. I got the idea from a blog called undermypolkadotumbrella, you can check hers out here. We changed it some and got kinda creative with it and I think it turned out great. I guess I will have to share my cute craft everyweek, so keep an eye out for them :)
Also, I wanted to add a little picture of my frankenstein I made a couple weeks ago for Halloween.

4 comments:
So cute! You are so creative..and it was WAY cuter than the sample one...sorry!
Cute! I wish we lived closer so that I could take advantage of your craftiness and skills. Looks like fun.
CUTE! I saw that one online too! I also saw that pumpkin one you were talking about and I cut my wood and never got around to doing it. HA!! Maybe next year. Can't wait to see more!
Your snowman turned out cuter!!! What did you use for the eyes and smile?
Post a Comment