Tuesday, December 7, 2010

2 more crafts

I got a little help this week decorating my Christmas tree.

Check out that one branch, there are like 10 ornaments on it :)

I made these picture frames out of some of my scraps and hopefully I can change the fabric and letters out for different holidays.  Because I used my scraps this one only cost me like 3 bucks.


This little sled was this weeks craft project.  I really like it, but Danny thinks it should be red so it would look like a sled instead of a tombstone.  Obviously not his favorite.

3 comments:

Blanchards said...

You always were crafty Trish, your house looks like it is coming along...I recognize the plate holders from Oregon, I loved those things. I am glad you had a good Thanksgiving with your fam. Brian would have died to have a taste of all those homemade pies...maybe in his next life. Love, Rach

Karina & John Calderwood said...

I like the framed noel the best so far! Really cute!!!

Kristi said...

I LOVE all the ornaments on the one branch! So cute! Can't wait for Christmas...and my hugs from Ali and Grant! Love ya,