So we have been married for over 10 years now and never had our family pictures done professionally. So thanks to my friend Karina, who comes up with the BEST birthday presents ever, booked a professional sitting for my family. It was a great excuse to get Daniel to sit for some pictures. It is not his most favorite thing in the world, but he had to do it because it was for my birthday! Rendy Tucker photography took these up in Spokane and we are tickled pink with the results. We loved how they all turned out, but here are a few of my favorites. I was waiting to get Christmas cards out before I posted these, but I couldn't wait any longer. Sorry there are a lot, but enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
SOoooooooo CUte!!! I hope I get some for Christmas!
Those pictures are all so good. I agree with your mom on this one, soooooooo Cute!!!
:):):) Can't wait for our card!
They are fabulous! I love the first one of the whole family and I love the one of the kids where you can only see your and Danny's legs. Beautiful!
Adorable pics, you have such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment