Grant LOVES to sing, but I very rarely get him to sing for other people. A couple of months ago I heard him singing his primary songs and he was singing this song word for word. I hadn't taught it to him or sang it with him at all. All the credit has to go to our primary music leader, who is amazing! Anyway, this is now one of his favorite songs and I think he is pretty cute singing it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Awesome!!! I loved it Grant...you are soooooo cute, and quite the singer!!
"b-bove" SO CUTE! Thank GOODNESS for good primary leaders! :)
He is ADORABLE!!!!!
Oh, what a cutie -- the song was darling and nearly word perfect -- what a GOOD accomplishment, Grant!!! Oh, how we miss all of you. We hope you have a Happy Easter and LOTS of fun!
Post a Comment