Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mama

This post is mainly for Uncle Jakey.  I think he misses Grant a little bit because he keeps asking for more pictures of him.  So I decided to grab the camera this morning and take a few shots.  Not much is going on here.  It finally decided to get nice today and we got to go swimming at the neighbors pool.  Grant was a little unsure of the pool, but enjoyed the hot tub and all of the attention from the girls.  Ali is still up there swimming because I can't pull her away.  We are so excited for summer to finally come!




Here is a little video.  He must love me so much because all day long he calls my name, so I thought I would document it.


3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh, that video is soo cute! Ava only says 'mom-mom'. Its my favorite AND her first word. Go me!!

Kristi said...

OHhhhhhh what a CUTE baby! He is growing up so fast and has changed alot in the past month! I miss him and miss you all! Can't wait to see you soon!

Karina & John Calderwood said...

I wish Kelsi would say mama. That is SOOOO cute. I love his hair too!