Monday, July 14, 2008

Soon to be crawling

Grant has been getting his top 2 teeth this past week.  So now he has 4 teeth with 2 more on their way.  He has also discovered those top teeth and started grinding them too.  Here is a couple of pics showing his cute smile with his 2 bottom teeth.  


Grant is slowly learning how to crawl.  I know he is just scooting here, but I think it will be a full blown crawl here in a couple of weeks.  And when that happens, I am in trouble.  Grant wants to constantly go go go and I am not ready to baby proof a house!


I thought this was cute, I don't know what he was doing.


5 comments:

Kristi said...

He is so dang cute! I may be prejudiced, but he's just a doll! Good job on the crawling, Grant! Gramma

Cheryl said...

That last video is so stinkin' cute. What a ham!!
p.s. I'm a little glad to hear that Ava isn't the only one that grinds her teeth...drives me nuts!

Karina & John Calderwood said...

I don't know what he was doing in that last video either, but it was stinkin' cute! His little army crawl is also adorable. Watch out!!!

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

What cute pic's and videos of this darling little boy -- what a smile he has!!! It just "lights up your life" sort of thing. Thanks for posting it so we can enjoy it too.
Love and kisses to Ali and Grant!!!
Miss you all,
Love, Grandma Hamblin

Heather said...

That is adorable! He is so cute doing that, whatever it is!