We got to go swimming at the aquatic center yesterday as a family. Ali loved it and wore her dad out. She loved the wave pool, but I think the water slides quickly became her favorite. It was a fun day and I thought I would include a few pictures.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm jealous! That looks so fun! I'm glad you had a great family day...you are all spoiled I guess!
It's so good to see your pictures and get a note about what you're doing. I really need to work on my blog so all of you can see some of the sites we get to see, but I'm waiting for our P-day tomorrow. We've worked 17 straight days and with the Pageant and all the family volunteers here -- I think we're worn out.
We love you -- thanks for sending pic's of our darling great grandkids. Love, Grandma H>
I love the picture of you holding Grant while he is sleeping. It's so cute. You have some of the cutest kids ever! Looks like you had lots of fun. I wish Clint would take a day off so that we could have a family day, but I guess we'll get family time once our house is done. Well, see ya later.
Post a Comment