Everyone always tells me how much Grant looks just like Ali. I do agree that they both look a lot like their dad, but today I thought I would pull some pictures out of Ali at 9 1/2 months just like Grant. So this is what I came up with. I do see some resemblances, but there are some big differences, mainly HAIR! Ali didn't have any hair and so we would always say she had such big beautiful eyes to make up for it. Well, look at Grants winkers! Ali has grown up to be a beautiful girl so I know that Grant will be pretty darn cute too. And just to be fair I included pictures of Danny and me 5 years ago too, there is definitely some aging on our part too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Nice hair, Dan!
Trisha...you have definately gotten better with age! Cute! Ali's eyes and Grant's eyes come from two different worlds!! I was so surprised at the differences. and well, as far as your husband...who was that young good looking guy you were with in the FIRST picture??!! He was adorable!
Hey, you ALL look good to me!!! I didn't remember Ali having darker eyes than Grant, but that's surely obvious in the pictures. They do look somewhat alike, but I guess siblings usually do.
Yes, Ali is really a BEAUTIFUL girl!! And that Grant is a darling -- what a smile!!
We love you all, Grandma & Grandpa
Post a Comment