We haven't really been doing much, but thought I would post a couple of pictures. Ali and Grant's new thing is the doll stroller. Ali was helping me watch Grant while I painted some cabinets. She came out of the bedroom with Grant in the doll stroller and they were both grinning from ear to ear. They both feel all "big" with him in the little stroller and have fun, so I let them do it.
This is Mom and Grant at the end of the day dead tired!
This is a picture of Ali going to school in the 90 degree weather. She got new shoes and new clothes and was determined to wear them no matter what!

4 comments:
I expected him to look bigger in that doll stroller! Either it is a bigger stroller than Emmy's or Lilly is a LOT bigger than Grant, cause she has him beat in the doll stroller! Ali, I liked your new clothes...the Minnie Mouse shirt WAS cute! Glad you liked it!
Wow LOL I had to open two windows and compare them in the stroller, and I am thinking Lilly is just bigger. She is our little brick baby!
What cute pictures, we love seeing the kids and what they're doing.
Love You all!
What can I say?? I WANT something NEW!! Love ya
Post a Comment