Since Danny got his new truck I've been complaining a lot about how spoiled he is and that I don't get anything I want. So, I guilt tripped him into buying me my new appliances that I have been wanting since we moved in. I've really wanted stainless steel appliances, but I can't ever justify spending that much on something that just stays with the house. Well, I got my way and here they are. I love my new REALLY quiet dishwasher!!! In fact, I might go buy a cheaper one to leave in this house whenever we move so I can keep this one. You can't hear it running. In fact Danny asked me yesterday if the dishes in the dishwasher were clean or dirty while it was running because he didn't hear it. This is a much needed improvement over the old one that we had to yell over while it was running.
BEFORE
AFTER
4 comments:
Wow!! look at that clean kitchen!! Since I already saw your appliances, I thought I would comment on your cleaning job! I love the new stuff...I hope the stove isn't the biggest let down for ya! Especially with the high powered dishwasher and cool fridge!!
LOVE IT!!!!! It looks SO nice! Congrats, you deserve it!!!
Boy, you are spoiled!! But I agree, you deserve it -- you really are a Great Mom and a good cook and house keeper. Your kitchen looks so neat and lovely -- just like MY Trisha!! HA!
We love you guys!fellraco
Can't wait to upgrade my kitchen. Hey...I think we have the same barstools! I bet yours are cleaner looking than mine!
Post a Comment