Friday, June 13, 2008

SpoiLEd!


Ali's room is finally done.  She got everything she wanted and I think more.  I don't know why I spoil her so, but she is very excited for her new room.  She told me this morning that she was excited that her new room is organized and that everything has a place where it belongs.  Sharing her last small room with her little brother got a little squished and messy very often!  So we will see how this one goes.



Yes, that is a piano in her room.  It doesn't really match the rest of the room, but we don't have anywhere else to put it and Ali actually likes it.  So, I guess it will work there for now. 


4 comments:

Lakeside Eye Care said...

Hey! Thats just like my room!

Katie said...

Oh, Ali's room looks so cute! And very pink. I bet she just loves it.

Rebecs said...

Darling room! I love the ribbon, good work Trisha. My favorite part is the piano in her room. I think she's the first kid I know to have her own piano in her room.

Kristi said...

Spoiled is right! Ali, you lucky girl! Love the room, it's adorable!!