Lastly, this is a little video of Ali entertaining Grant. He got a kick out of her performance, maybe some of you will too.
I'm looking forward to going to Spokane tonight with my friend to see Phantom of the Opera. It will be a little different than what I am use to with Ali's little performances, but I am excited to leave Danny to babysit and put the kids to bed. A little happy late birthday to me :)

3 comments:
Happy to see your new post. And it was fun to hear what's going on with your family.
Hope you like your night out with a friend. Good for Danny, giving you a fun night out!!
Grant and Ali continue to get cuter and cuter -- we'd love to see them in person. Tho' the video and pic's were good.
It was sooooo good to spend a little time with Tanessa, Jake and Addi -- we loved it.
Love Ya' Grandma
Those pic's of Grant are adorable, and I talked to you like three hours ago and you never told me you were going to see Phantom of the Opera! Lucky!
That little man is such a little toddler now!! He is just adorable, and so much hair!! Ali is a little drama queen isn't she? Happy late B-day, hope you enjoy Phantom! Happy Fall, and thanks for the new pics! Good luck Daniel with the babysitting...you're a good sport.
Post a Comment