Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Holidays and Snow

This year we went home to Pocatello for Christmas. We had a lot of fun and made some great memories.

We got to go to Grand Targhee skiing one day. Ali did great and mastered all the beginner runs.


We were so excited for Christmas we couldn't wait.
We put in our requests to Santa.


We got pj's on Christmas Eve.


Santa found us.

We got to hold the baby.


Our family in our new Christmas duds.

Our family was very spoiled this year and we are so grateful for this wonderful season.


We don't get snow very often up here so when we woke up to snow this morning I decided to take the kids out to play in it.






5 comments:

Kristi said...

Who are those CUTE kids!!?? Oh yeah...they're my grandchildren!! We loved having you here for Christmas...it was soooo much fun!

Karina & John Calderwood said...

That pic of Grant in the snow is priceless!

Lacey Port said...

I gotta tell ya...you look like one hot momma in your new family pic!

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR to the Evans family!! We loved the cute pictures -- the kids are so adorable. I agree, that picture of Grant in the snow is really priceless (& precious, too). It was fun to see your Christmas stuff and all the fun you had in Idaho.
We love all of you!

Rebecs said...

Looks like Christmas at home was wonderful! Your hair looks so cute and I love Ali's coat! So fun you went skiing. I haven't been skiing in forever.